Don't metaphorically reach new heights; literally do it with our products.
A Comparison of Ladder Material
The only thing dryer than the content you are about to read is the wood from a ladder left out in the sun.
Wood ladders are cheap. That is the only good thing about them. They can't hold much weight and don't last very long. Most wood ladders are used for aesthetic purposes. Some uses for them are below:
- Background for your Instagram photos to assist in your non-existant modeling career.
- Hanging towels and blankets on
- Givng to your neighbor so you can laugh at their inevitable splinter.
Aluminum ladders tend to be low cost (close to the cost of wood). They are also light weight, but they do conduct electricity...electricions beware.
Aluminum ladders are the less-expensive alternative to fiberglass. Some uses are below
- Getting electracuted because you cheaped out on fiberglass.
- Basic home repair
- Real-estate agent gifts to customers.
Our go-to recommendation. They don't conduct electricity (need to verify) and are strong enough for most professionals. The cost is not to high, so you should go on our site and buy one for you and your neigbor,
Jet fuel can melt steal beams and they can melt steel ladders. That being said, nothing really beets steal in terms of durability. The biggest drawback is they tend to be heavier.